Integrating Magento eCommerce with CRM and ERP for Accurate Real-Time Visibility
A Case Study Published by Scribe Software
This case study describes how IQubz helped its client Atdec keep their mission critical data about customers, products and orders continuously in sync by integrating Magento eCommerce with CRM and ERP.
With customer and sales order information originating across isolated ERP, CRM and eCommerce systems, Atdec wanted to deploy a solution to ensure the latest information from each system would flow automatically into the other two. The business required immediate visibility into orders so sales and service staff could assist customers more efficiently. Furthermore, by automatically uploading customer contact details and marketing preferences into CRM, Atdec knew it could also expect to manage marketing campaigns more effectively.
(Click on the link below to read the complete case study.)
Data from all three critical systems—Magento Enterprise (eCommerce), Microsoft Dynamics CRM and MYOB EXO (ERP)—now integrates automatically so Atdec can effortlessly share information across the application infrastructure. In addition to keeping the entire company informed on customer, quote, and order activity, the connections continuously sync product, stock-level inventory, and pricing—which are maintained in MYOB EXO—with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Magento Enterprise. This ensures all personnel can present the latest information to customers, dealers, and salespeople at all times.
- Exchanges Dynamics CRM, Magento Enterprise and MYOB EXO (ERP) data automatically.
- Streamlines development and data-mapping customizations.
- Provides message queuing and multithreaded messaging.
- Enables integrations between both customer and dealer sales-order systems without significant customization to Magento.
- Facilitates master data management by consolidating account, customer, product, inventory, pricing, quantity, quote, sales order, invoice, and payment information.
REAL-TIME VISIBILITY INTO CUSTOMER ACTIVITY
- Provides customers, dealers, and salespeople with accurate, up-to-the-minute product, pricing, and availability information.
- Creates consistent visibility into information from three systems in real-time to prevent duplicate, error-prone data entry.
- Facilitates unified marketing campaigns by consolidating customer contacts and marketing preferences into the CRM system.
- Enables seamless and automated order entry into the ERP system.
- Processes website orders consistently without disrupting business processes.