This cleverly-designed data integration minimizes the need for an intricate customization of Magento with the seamless handling of B2C and B2B web customers, i.e. consumers and re-sellers. This fully-automated, fault-tolerant, multi-threaded and always-on data integration is customized to keep the information continuously in sync across your mission-critical systems, i.e. Ecommerce, CRM, ERP and warehouse distribution system.
Link it. Sync it. Ship it.
Magento CRM ERP Data Integration – At A Glance
- Magento Customer Import / Export: Unregistered guests, registered users, business accounts, dealers, resellers, partners, names, multiple addresses
- Magento Product Import / Export: SKU, names, descriptions, dimensions, weight, custom attributes
- Magento Customer Group and Tier Group Import / Export: Price levels, customer groups, customer tiers
- Magento Product Prices Import / Export: Product Price Lists by Customer Group
- Magento Inventory/Stock Update: In-stock/out-of-stock indicators, free/available quantities by warehouse
- Magento Sales Order Export: sales order header, ship-to/bill-to addresses, line items, quantities, unit prices, extended prices, tax amount, discounts, shipping & handling, total amount, shipping instructions
- Magento Invoice Export: Magento Invoice export with invoice header, ship-to/bill-to addresses, line items, quantities, unit prices, extended prices, tax amount, discounts, shipping & handling, total amount
- Magento Payment Export: Magento payment export with Credit card type, CC last four digits, name on CC, sales order cross-reference
- Magento Marketing Preferences Update: Opt-in/opt-out preferences for marketing communications – email, direct mail, newsletters, etc.
- Multi-Store, Multi-Warehouse, Multi-Currency
Magento CRM Data Integration
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Magento ERP Data Integrtaion
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Infor VISUAL ERP
- MYOB EXO