IQubz provides Microsoft Dynamics CRM consulting including integration, analytics and customization.
Our Dynamics CRM integration development in Scribe enables integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with ERP, eCommerce and other mission-critical systems.
Our Dynamics CRM Reporting and Analytics consulting provides context-sensitive reports (SSRS), KPI dashboards, data extract-transform-load (ETL with SSIS), i.e. data import from external data sources into CRM and export out of CRM to external data sources.
Our customization consulting provides forms and workflow development and customization, entity schema design, development and customization.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consulting
- Custom entities (forms, fields, views)
- Workflow configuration
- Reporting wizard reports
- Reporting Services reports
- Excel reports
- Word/Mail-merge templates
- KPI Dashboards
- Context-sensitive Reports
- Fast extract-transform-load (ETL) using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Dynamics CRM Web Services
- ETL – import from external data sources
- ETL – export to external data warehouse
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Customization Tools and Web Services
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS): Custom extract-transform-load (ETL) procedures to import from external data sources to Dynamics CRM and export to external data sources from Dynamics CRM with SSIS and Dynamics CRM Web Services.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS): Custom reports for Dynamics CRM and custom applications
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS): Custom cubes for analyzing Dynamics CRM and custom application data
- Scribe Data Integration: Data migration, one-way and two-way integrations with the other systems