Improving Business IQ
IQubz was founded on a philosophy to deliver high quality, comprehensive solutions with a small, versatile team and quick, sustainable return on investment.
Today, our loyal clients around the world, across industries vouch for the sustaining benefits from our solutions, built within budget, and delivered on time.
IQubz is a custom business software developer helping you gain better insights, build profitable relationships and improve productivity.
We specialize in Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management, Data Integration and Business Process Automation.
Client Success Stories
We deliver comprehensive, easy to use, easy to maintain solutions meeting your industry-specific needs and unique business requirements.
"IQubz leveraged its team's technical expertise in Microsoft .NET and Microsoft SQL Server to build this robust BI solution from the ground up."− Sandra Andrews, U.S. hospitality industry solutions director, Microsoft Corp.
"With certifications in Scribe, IQubz team has effectively demonstrated its proficiency in Scribe applications and tools. We appreciate IQubz's commitment to providing quality data integration solutions to our mutual clients."− Robin Dupre, Partner Development Manager, Scribe Software
"We were pleased to assist IQubz in performance testing and tuning their CRM and BI solutions to better meet the demands for high-volume data consolidation and time-sensitive information delivery."− Matthew Kestian, Director, Microsoft Technology Center, Irvine, CA
"IQubz solutions are built on Microsoft technology and platform. This latest testing helps solidify the company’s position in the market as driving innovative solutions for ease of use and integration."− Susan J. Campbell, Contributing Editor, TMCnet
"IQubz team demonstrated that they clearly understood our methodology and goals, and ... delivered the BI solution exactly as envisioned, on time and within budget."− Steve Raack, President, Vizness Solutions
"IQubz team showed a clear understanding of our objectives, our business processes, and our collaboration needs. Data migration was seamless, (CRM) implementation was efficient, and user adoption was painless."− Bryan Howard, VP Marketing, Howard Building Corp.
"Throughout the development of this complex integration, IQubz team provided excellent communication, systematic approach to design, attention to accuracy, and punctual deployment."− Kay Bruun, Financial Controller, Atdec Pty Ltd
"IQubz BI provides us an efficient and flexible capabilities for analyzing our business from multiple perspectives, which was not achievable previously."− Jonathan Soucy, President, Plainfield Precision
Custom BI Development
- Dashboards: KPI and charts with Power BI
- Data Warehouse: Database Design with SQL Server
- Extract-Transform-Load: Data import/export with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Reporting: Reports and Charts with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Data Analytics: Analysis Cubes from SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Functional Areas: Sales, Supply Chain, Operations, Accounting and Finance
- Industry-specific needs and business requirements
MS CRM Customization
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Custom Development
- Schema Design: Dynamics CRM custom entities and fields
- Process Automation: Custom Workflows for automated business processes
- Reporting: Context-sensitive SSRS reports within Microsoft CRM
- Data Integration: Microsoft CRM Data Integration with ERP and eCommerce
- Extract-Transform-Load: SSIS Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) to/from Dynamics CRM
- Data Analytics: Microsoft CRM Analytics with SSAS analysis cubes and Power BI
Scribe Insight and Scribe Online
- Data Integration, Migration and Replication Services
- CRM Integration: Dynamics CRM (on-premise, Online), Salesforce, Marketo, Sage ACT!
- ERP Integration: Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics AX, Dynamics SL, Infor VISUAL, MYOB EXO
- eCommerce Integration: Magento, Volusion, AspDotNetStorefront
- Data Analytics: Power BI with Scribe Replication Service
- Integrate Customers, Contacts, Products, Inventory, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Invoices and Payments.
- Fast, fully-automated and fail-safe integration
IQubz joins Microsoft Power BI Red Carpet Partner Program to help clients bring their ERP, CRM and eCommerce data to life. Orange County, California – May 9, 2016 IQubz announced…
Magento has played a big role for retailers by providing ready-made eCommerce infrastructure needed for a full-featured web store to sell directly to consumer or B2C customers. Magento also provides B2B capabilities…
Learn about some of the common misconceptions about self-service BI and the future of conventional BI in the light of self-service BI. That is, with the introduction and proliferation of self-service…
Learn about self-service BI and common pitfalls you should avoid when deploying self-service BI in your organization. The article provides guidance to business users and IT professionals alike.