Improving Business IQ
IQubz was founded on a philosophy to deliver high quality, comprehensive solutions with a small, versatile team and quick, sustainable return on investment.
Today, our loyal clients around the world, across industries vouch for the sustaining benefits from our solutions, built within budget, and delivered on time.
IQubz is a custom business software developer helping you gain better insights, build profitable relationships and improve productivity.
We specialize in Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management, Data Integration and Business Process Automation.
Client Success Stories
We deliver comprehensive, easy to use, easy to maintain solutions meeting your industry-specific needs and unique business requirements.
"IQubz team demonstrated that they clearly understood our methodology and goals, and ... delivered the solution exactly as envisioned, on time and within budget."− Steve Raack, President, Vizness Solutions
"IQubz BI provides us an efficient and flexible capabilities for analyzing our business from multiple perspectives, which was not achievable previously."− Jonathan Soucy, President, Plainfield Precision
"Throughout the development of this complex integration, IQubz team provided excellent communication, systematic approach to design, attention to accuracy, and punctual deployment."− Kay Bruun, Financial Controller, Atdec Pty Ltd
"We were pleased to assist IQubz in performance testing and tuning their CRM and BI solutions to better meet the demands for high-volume data consolidation and time-sensitive information delivery."− Matthew Kestian, Director, Microsoft Technology Center, Irvine, CA
"IQubz solutions are built on Microsoft technology and platform. This latest testing helps solidify the company’s position in the market as driving innovative solutions for ease of use and integration."− Susan J. Campbell, Contributing Editor, TMCnet
- KPI Dashboards, Metrics and Scorecards
- Data Modeling and Data Warehousing with SQL Server
- Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) with SSIS
- Reports and Charts with SSRS
- Analysis Cubes and Semantic Report Models with SSAS
- All functional areas – Sales, Supply Chain, Operations, Accounting and Finance
- Your industry-specific needs and unique business requirements
MS CRM Customization
- Microsoft CRM schema design, custom entities and fields
- Custom Workflows for automated business processes
- Context-sensitive SSRS reports within Microsoft CRM
- Microsoft CRM Data Integration with ERP and eCommerce
- SSIS Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) to/from Microsoft CRM
- Microsoft CRM Analytics with SSAS analysis cubes
- Your mission critical systems in sync
- Fast, fully-automated and fail-safe integration
- CRM Integration: Dynamics CRM, Salesforce CRM, Sage ACT!
- ERP Integration: Dynamics GP, Dynamics AX, Dynamics SL, Dynamics NAV, Infor VISUAL, MYOB EXO
- eCommerce Integration: Magento, Volusion
- Integrate Customers, Contacts, Products, Inventory, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Invoices and Payments.
IQubz invited to co-host Webinar by Scribe Software IQubz LLC and Computer Architechs International Corp. (CAI) in partnership with Scribe Software discussed the development and deployment of two-way data integration…
The new website has clean look and is viewable from variety of browsers and devices. Orange County, California, June 16, 2014 IQubz LLC unveiled its newly designed website, http://www.iqubz.com, coinciding…
Atdec achieves B2C and B2B ecommerce goals through creative data integration from IQubz. Orange County, CA / Sydney, Australia, September 30, 2013 IQubz LLC announced today that their team has…
Learn about some of the common misconceptions about self-service BI and the future of conventional BI in the light of self-service BI. That is, with the introduction and proliferation of self-service…
Learn about self-service BI and common pitfalls you should avoid when deploying self-service BI in your organization. The article provides guidance to business users and IT professionals alike.
Although there is considerable interest in advance bookings model as a forecasting method in hotel industry, there has been little research done to analyze the use of advance booking curve…